DFI's new LANPARTY UT NF590 SLI AM2 board displayed
Computex 2006 marks DFI's 25th anniversary in the computer industry and they were displaying their full range of Intel and AMD based motherboards but by far the most interesting for us was their brand new LANPARTY UT NF590 SLI motherboard. This motherboard is based on nVidia's nForce 5 series chipset for AM2 processors and included a whole stack of cool features.
They've gone all out when it goes to expansion possibilities. You've got 8 SATA 2.0 ports, a total of 7 PCI and PCI Express ports and plenty of other enthusiast friendly features to make even the most avid overclocker grin.
During the Firing Squad event we talked about on the previous page, DFI were also proud about the fact that they took out the "Most Overclocked" award. Below we have Andrew and Jarry (creator of the LANPARTY serious) showing off their award medal with a lot of pride.
That officially concludes our Computex 2006 coverage - we'll be back, bigger than ever, next year at the show!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Day 4 and 5 live coverage from the floor]
- Page 2 [VIA water and dust proof PC and more]
- Page 3 [Very confident XFX at Computex 2006]
- Page 4 [Gigabyte introduce newest I-RAM]
- Page 5 [Galaxy dual 7900GT and 7600GT]
- Page 6 [Firing Squad Invitational Tournament]
- Page 7 [DFI nForce 590 SLI AM2 motherboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family