DFI's new LANPARTY UT NF590 SLI AM2 board displayed
Computex 2006 marks DFI's 25th anniversary in the computer industry and they were displaying their full range of Intel and AMD based motherboards but by far the most interesting for us was their brand new LANPARTY UT NF590 SLI motherboard. This motherboard is based on nVidia's nForce 5 series chipset for AM2 processors and included a whole stack of cool features.
They've gone all out when it goes to expansion possibilities. You've got 8 SATA 2.0 ports, a total of 7 PCI and PCI Express ports and plenty of other enthusiast friendly features to make even the most avid overclocker grin.
During the Firing Squad event we talked about on the previous page, DFI were also proud about the fact that they took out the "Most Overclocked" award. Below we have Andrew and Jarry (creator of the LANPARTY serious) showing off their award medal with a lot of pride.
That officially concludes our Computex 2006 coverage - we'll be back, bigger than ever, next year at the show!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Day 4 and 5 live coverage from the floor]
- Page 2 [VIA water and dust proof PC and more]
- Page 3 [Very confident XFX at Computex 2006]
- Page 4 [Gigabyte introduce newest I-RAM]
- Page 5 [Galaxy dual 7900GT and 7600GT]
- Page 6 [Firing Squad Invitational Tournament]
- Page 7 [DFI nForce 590 SLI AM2 motherboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications