So confident, XFX see no need to show any hardware!
OK - so, they showed one graphics card on their relatively large sized booth, a GeForce 7950GX2 to be exact.
During Computex this year XFX was promoting their "Play Hard" marketing campaign. Since its World Cup time, XFX naturally had a little football area setup with a couple soccer balls and a hoop setup to throw some hoops. Upon entering the booth, we were quickly given a fitness check-up (pulse rate) by one of their Brazilian booth babes. The verdict was simple: "You're fine... drink more beer and buy more XFX graphics cards!". We're all good, phew!
We were waiting for someone to take a shower in the change room at the XFX booth but nothing ended up happening.
The whole idea behind the marketing is to extend the message to buyers that with an XFX graphics card, you can play hard and win in the latest computer games.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Day 4 and 5 live coverage from the floor]
- Page 2 [VIA water and dust proof PC and more]
- Page 3 [Very confident XFX at Computex 2006]
- Page 4 [Gigabyte introduce newest I-RAM]
- Page 5 [Galaxy dual 7900GT and 7600GT]
- Page 6 [Firing Squad Invitational Tournament]
- Page 7 [DFI nForce 590 SLI AM2 motherboard]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS