ABIT iDome - Digital Speakers
ABIT's newest line of products is their iDome digital computer speakers. When asked why ABIT decided to launch speakers, the answer was "Viiv" or in other words, the growing "digital home" market. Currently only 2.0 and 2.1 speaker sets are planned but depending on the success of these speakers, ABIT will create 2.1 and above.
ABIT's iDome speakers are digital in the sense that they use a true digital amplifier which is their own design. The audio signal stays in digital format from input right to the very last point. They integrate ABIT uGuru technology which allows the speakers to output 6 different DSP sound environments including "Flat Mode", "Game Mode", "Music Mode", "Movie Mode", "Rock Mode" and "Jazz Mode". These modes will be able changed from within Windows or from the speakers.
ABIT are claiming brilliant sound quality and reproduction from these speakers but unfortunately we didn't get a chance to hear the speakers in action. Here are some photos of ABIT's iDome speakers.
The build quality of these speakers is quite good and by the sounds of things (no pun intended), they should output a high level of sound quality - we are looking forward to trying them out. Note to ABIT: Please send me a set of these speakers for my notebook once they are ready to be shipped!
That wraps things up for now - ABIT well and truly look like they are back and they mean business. You can expect more coverage of these types of products early next month once Computex Taipei begins on June 6th.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015
- KONAMI USES SIMPLYGON TO ENHANCE DEVELOPMENT OF METAL GEAR SOLID V
- Microsoft Lumia 950 First Smartphone To Run Windows 10 on AT&T Network
- Apacer Announces Panther Series DDR4 Memory