Version and / or Patch Used: 1.3
Timedemo or Level Used: PC Games Hardware Demo
Developer Homepage: http://www.crytek.com
Product Homepage: http://www.farcrygame.com
There is no denying that Far Cry is currently one of the most graphic intensive games on the market, utilizing PS2.0 technology (the latest versions support Shader Model 3.0 with DX9c) and offering an exceptional visual experience there is no denying that even some of the faster graphics cards struggle.
Moving to a game that is very CPU limited we can see at the lower resolution the tighter yet slower clocked Corsair modules are slightly faster then the OCZ.
We also see even though the FSB is lower on the Corsair at maximum overclock it still wins out against the OCZ. When we move to the higher resolution, the performance simply moves between the FSB adjustments with it scoring as expected - the lower clocked Corsair being slower and the OCZ with its 263MHz FSB coming out on top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Memory]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [The Answers and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to hold in-store Switch demos before release
- Nintendo expect 2 million Switch console sales at launch
- New Wii U Minecraft software update ready to download
- Microsoft begins Xbox One S deals, includes Gold access
- Windows 10 VR paving way for Project Scorpio VR gaming
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards