What has over 700 benchmarks, more then 30 graphs and takes a week to test? Give up already? Well don't be lazy and read the title! It is a years worth of ATI Catalyst drivers, if you couldn't be bothered moving your head a few degrees up.
The problem is it's an ATI type year which doesn't mean 12 sets of drivers because at the last minute they decided to sneak a new set (Catalyst 5.13 - to be released soon) in as a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ATI based graphics card owners. We have added them in so make sure if you upgraded to the 5.12's earlier this month, take note of what the 5.13 drivers are doing for us.
This is the most ultimate ATI Catalyst article ever to be published and we are going to show you why at the end of a lot of our reviews that revolve around ATI cards we put ATI DRIVER SUPPORT as a pro. We will see where that X850XT of yours was sitting in January and where it sits now as we quickly reach the end of 2005.
What we can tell you is though it's nice to write an intro to the Catalyst article that can be expanded from more then - another month has came and another set of Catalyst arrives in our inbox. This is an exciting article and it gives you an idea of why you buy an ATI product because they are behind you 100% with constant driver updates.
Let the benchmarks begin!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives