The Motherboard - DFI RDX200 CF-DR
- Package and Contents
The last time we saw a "Lanparty" motherboard from DFI, it had a huge box this time the box is a little bit more normal sized. The RDX200 CF-DR is part of the Lanparty UT series which is a bit of a cut down bundle. The normal Lanparty comes with a whole bunch of extras which in the end make it more expensive. The box for the CF-DR is quite nice and really stands out in the red. The front of the box doesn't show much more then the processors supported by the board, in this case X2, FX and Athlon 64. We can also see that it supports Crossfire which is the big thing around this chipset.
Turning the box over we have a picture of the motherboard along with the main features implemented on it. You can clearly see the highlights including 8ch Audio, Firewire, Dual Gigabit, Genie BIOS, 100% Japanese capacitors, EZ ON/TOUCH, Silicon Image RAID, SATA and PCI Express.
Opening the box up we have a few goodies aside from the motherboard. Included is two molex to SATA connectors, IO plate along with four SATA cables to match the color scheme of the motherboard.
Our normal Driver CD and Silicon Image SATA controller floppy disk is also inside the package.
1 rounded floppy cable and 2 rounded IDE cables are also included in the package. As you can see we again notice that DFI are following the same color scheme with the yellow.
The audio module is a separate part of the motherboard; you only have to install it if you want to use it. There is no denying that onboard sound is never as good as a separate PCI solution so enthusiasts will find themselves not using the onboard audio as they have a better separate solution already or intend on getting one.
With the package and content out the way let's look at the most important part of the package - The Motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court