ATI's Radeon X800GTO we have found has no problems playing a majority of new games with fairly good frame rates - after all, they are just a cut-down version of the X850XT series which ATI and their partners are using to sell excess R480 cores. It's a product which won't see a lot of retail shelf time but that doesn't change the fact that it is a good performance level VPU at an affordable price.
With all the hype surrounding the new generation ATI graphics cards, there are people who don't have that kind of money to spend. Sapphire is one of ATI's partners doing the X800GTO chip and they've recently released two new graphics cards based on it - the Fireblade Edition and the other being the GTOÂ² Limited Edition. One of these suckers might be just what the doctor ordered if you're budget doesn't extend to around $500 USD for a graphics card.
We will be looking at both of the graphics cards today and seeing how they fair against each other in a head to head battle. Before we get onto the benchmarking side of things we will break the two cards down and see what Sapphire has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015