ATI's Radeon X800GTO we have found has no problems playing a majority of new games with fairly good frame rates - after all, they are just a cut-down version of the X850XT series which ATI and their partners are using to sell excess R480 cores. It's a product which won't see a lot of retail shelf time but that doesn't change the fact that it is a good performance level VPU at an affordable price.
With all the hype surrounding the new generation ATI graphics cards, there are people who don't have that kind of money to spend. Sapphire is one of ATI's partners doing the X800GTO chip and they've recently released two new graphics cards based on it - the Fireblade Edition and the other being the GTOÂ² Limited Edition. One of these suckers might be just what the doctor ordered if you're budget doesn't extend to around $500 USD for a graphics card.
We will be looking at both of the graphics cards today and seeing how they fair against each other in a head to head battle. Before we get onto the benchmarking side of things we will break the two cards down and see what Sapphire has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now