ATI's Radeon X800GTO we have found has no problems playing a majority of new games with fairly good frame rates - after all, they are just a cut-down version of the X850XT series which ATI and their partners are using to sell excess R480 cores. It's a product which won't see a lot of retail shelf time but that doesn't change the fact that it is a good performance level VPU at an affordable price.
With all the hype surrounding the new generation ATI graphics cards, there are people who don't have that kind of money to spend. Sapphire is one of ATI's partners doing the X800GTO chip and they've recently released two new graphics cards based on it - the Fireblade Edition and the other being the GTOÂ² Limited Edition. One of these suckers might be just what the doctor ordered if you're budget doesn't extend to around $500 USD for a graphics card.
We will be looking at both of the graphics cards today and seeing how they fair against each other in a head to head battle. Before we get onto the benchmarking side of things we will break the two cards down and see what Sapphire has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives