After all is said and done, we have a slight increase in our higher end cards this time around and one would tend to assume that this is due to the Radeon X1800 series (R520) coming out soon as ATI are going to squeeze as much performance out as possible.
Gigabyte RADEON X700 Pro
When reading the release notes we didn't think it was going to be much more then another bug fix driver with a load of fixes being concentrated on in the Catalyst Control Center. While we wouldn't say this is one of the best releases as of late, we would say it's one of the more notable ones as it's nice to see a few extra (free) frames and 3DMarks on the higher end cards and the newly released X550 also gets a slight bump in performance.
This driver is certainly worth using - tons of fixes and worthwhile performance increases have been seen. If you haven't already downloaded it, head over to ATI (links below) and make your way to their download page. You can let us know your opinions about the new driver in our forums, if you wish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017