After all is said and done, we have a slight increase in our higher end cards this time around and one would tend to assume that this is due to the Radeon X1800 series (R520) coming out soon as ATI are going to squeeze as much performance out as possible.
Gigabyte RADEON X700 Pro
When reading the release notes we didn't think it was going to be much more then another bug fix driver with a load of fixes being concentrated on in the Catalyst Control Center. While we wouldn't say this is one of the best releases as of late, we would say it's one of the more notable ones as it's nice to see a few extra (free) frames and 3DMarks on the higher end cards and the newly released X550 also gets a slight bump in performance.
This driver is certainly worth using - tons of fixes and worthwhile performance increases have been seen. If you haven't already downloaded it, head over to ATI (links below) and make your way to their download page. You can let us know your opinions about the new driver in our forums, if you wish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti