After all is said and done, we have a slight increase in our higher end cards this time around and one would tend to assume that this is due to the Radeon X1800 series (R520) coming out soon as ATI are going to squeeze as much performance out as possible.
Gigabyte RADEON X700 Pro
When reading the release notes we didn't think it was going to be much more then another bug fix driver with a load of fixes being concentrated on in the Catalyst Control Center. While we wouldn't say this is one of the best releases as of late, we would say it's one of the more notable ones as it's nice to see a few extra (free) frames and 3DMarks on the higher end cards and the newly released X550 also gets a slight bump in performance.
This driver is certainly worth using - tons of fixes and worthwhile performance increases have been seen. If you haven't already downloaded it, head over to ATI (links below) and make your way to their download page. You can let us know your opinions about the new driver in our forums, if you wish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook