Test System Setup
While we did compatibility tests using various different platforms, the main contender for these modules is the AMD Athlon 64 platform, which is the only current platform to support DDR, as Intel has now moved to the DDR-2 line, and AMD Athlon XP line has been discontinued.
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester Core
Motherboard: EPoX 9NPA+ SLI
Hard Disk: Seagate 120GB SATA HDD
Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon X800XT PE
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Drivers: nVidia 7.13 and ATI Catalyst 5.6
For our testing, each of the memory modules were set to run at DDR-500 at their default timings to give us an idea of out of the box performance.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2005 SR2
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
In our first synthetic test we see that the three modules perform almost identically with the Crucial just slightly ahead of the pack.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now