Test System Setup
While we did compatibility tests using various different platforms, the main contender for these modules is the AMD Athlon 64 platform, which is the only current platform to support DDR, as Intel has now moved to the DDR-2 line, and AMD Athlon XP line has been discontinued.
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Winchester Core
Motherboard: EPoX 9NPA+ SLI
Hard Disk: Seagate 120GB SATA HDD
Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon X800XT PE
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Drivers: nVidia 7.13 and ATI Catalyst 5.6
For our testing, each of the memory modules were set to run at DDR-500 at their default timings to give us an idea of out of the box performance.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2005 SR2
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
In our first synthetic test we see that the three modules perform almost identically with the Crucial just slightly ahead of the pack.
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- Hardware deals: GTX 1050 only $95 & cheapest Ryzen 5
- Instagram reaches 700 million users
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design