Cooling products are a matter of two things - Quality of build and effectiveness. Water cooling is the latest craze to hit the PC market, and is set to endure for some time as the cooling method of choice for hardcore users.
- Corsair Cool Thoughts
Corsair has done an impressive job with the Corsair Cool setup. Designed as an external system rather than an all in one design like the Hydrocool 200, this time you can swap out components or add in extras if you want to expand the loop. The results for cooling were second best overall.
Its style and design are pretty pleasing, without much extra that could be really improved upon except better cooling performance like we saw from the Gigabyte unit.
Rating - 8 out of 10
- Thermaltake Bigwater Thoughts
Thermaltake's second water cooling offering is certainly a different setup from its first attempts, however, there are a few niggles that need working out. First water flow - the narrow tube that is supplied with the cooler doesn't allow enough water flow to effectively cool the CPU. In fact, its results aren't that far off some of the best air cooling offerings, making it a hard justification for the money spent on this cooler.
Rating - 7 out of 10
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Thoughts
Gigabyte has proven you can get it right the first time. It's their first water cooling setup they have produced and the results show it to be a fantastic cooler. With super quiet operation, great flow rates and safety features for the pump built in, along with impressive cooling results, it's hard to recommend anything else.
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel