Cooling products are a matter of two things - Quality of build and effectiveness. Water cooling is the latest craze to hit the PC market, and is set to endure for some time as the cooling method of choice for hardcore users.
- Corsair Cool Thoughts
Corsair has done an impressive job with the Corsair Cool setup. Designed as an external system rather than an all in one design like the Hydrocool 200, this time you can swap out components or add in extras if you want to expand the loop. The results for cooling were second best overall.
Its style and design are pretty pleasing, without much extra that could be really improved upon except better cooling performance like we saw from the Gigabyte unit.
Rating - 8 out of 10
- Thermaltake Bigwater Thoughts
Thermaltake's second water cooling offering is certainly a different setup from its first attempts, however, there are a few niggles that need working out. First water flow - the narrow tube that is supplied with the cooler doesn't allow enough water flow to effectively cool the CPU. In fact, its results aren't that far off some of the best air cooling offerings, making it a hard justification for the money spent on this cooler.
Rating - 7 out of 10
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Thoughts
Gigabyte has proven you can get it right the first time. It's their first water cooling setup they have produced and the results show it to be a fantastic cooler. With super quiet operation, great flow rates and safety features for the pump built in, along with impressive cooling results, it's hard to recommend anything else.
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20