Cooling products are a matter of two things - Quality of build and effectiveness. Water cooling is the latest craze to hit the PC market, and is set to endure for some time as the cooling method of choice for hardcore users.
- Corsair Cool Thoughts
Corsair has done an impressive job with the Corsair Cool setup. Designed as an external system rather than an all in one design like the Hydrocool 200, this time you can swap out components or add in extras if you want to expand the loop. The results for cooling were second best overall.
Its style and design are pretty pleasing, without much extra that could be really improved upon except better cooling performance like we saw from the Gigabyte unit.
Rating - 8 out of 10
- Thermaltake Bigwater Thoughts
Thermaltake's second water cooling offering is certainly a different setup from its first attempts, however, there are a few niggles that need working out. First water flow - the narrow tube that is supplied with the cooler doesn't allow enough water flow to effectively cool the CPU. In fact, its results aren't that far off some of the best air cooling offerings, making it a hard justification for the money spent on this cooler.
Rating - 7 out of 10
- Gigabyte 3D Galaxy Thoughts
Gigabyte has proven you can get it right the first time. It's their first water cooling setup they have produced and the results show it to be a fantastic cooler. With super quiet operation, great flow rates and safety features for the pump built in, along with impressive cooling results, it's hard to recommend anything else.
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award
How much does it cost?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league