Benchmarks - 1080p
This is where I feel that most gamers on a GeForce GTX 760 would be, and even today, 1080p is a popular resolution for high-end and eSports gamers. The reason is that 1080p monitors are cheap, and they're getting better and better as the value for money increases with higher refresh rate monitors on the market. 120/144/165 and even 240Hz monitors arrive with a native 1080p resolution, while 2560x1440 monitors max out at 144Hz right now.
1080p 60FPS is about where you want to be with a GTX 760, and then upgrading to the GTX 1060 you'd be safe with 1080p 60FPS (and even then some AA applied), and even 1440p 60FPS if you tweak some of the details in the game. This applies to pretty much all games, not just the ones we've tested.
3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p & 1440p
3DMark has been a staple benchmark for years now, all the way back to when The Matrix was released and Futuremark had bullet time inspired benchmarks. 3DMark is the perfect tool to see if your system - most important, your CPU and GPU - is performing as it should. You can search results for your GPU, to see if it falls in line with other systems based on similar hardware.
Heaven - 1080p & 1440p
Heaven is an intensive GPU benchmark that really pushes your silicon to its limits. It's another favorite of ours as it has some great scaling for multi-GPU testing, and it's great for getting your GPU to 100% for power and noise testing.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3G for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3G retails for $199 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3G retails for £199 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood