Many of you will know that the majority of our staff are based in Australia. Over the last few years many Taiwanese companies have opened offices in our country to cater for the growing Australian computer market. Their offices handle marketing and sales within Australia but most importantly for the end-user, they offer service and repairs. With the Taiwanese companies having offices based right here in Australia, end-users can be assured quick turn around time on having their computer parts either repaired or replaced... much quicker than having the parts shipped back and forth from overseas.
There are a half a dozen Taiwanese companies with offices in Australia and the number is growing as the importance of the emerging Australian market is realised. MSI and Kingmax have been in the country for some time, ASUS invested millions not too long ago and next on the list is GIGABYTE who also believes in the Australian market so much so to also invest millions of dollars in our country.
Mr. Alan Chen, the main man in charge of GIGABYTE Technology Pty Ltd was kind enough to let us inside their Melbourne service center which employees about 10 staff (engineers, tech support and warehouse) to take a close look at their operation and just exactly what goes on inside. Armed with digital camera, we visited their office last week and will show you in pictorial form just what is involved in repairing a motherboard from start to finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 2 [Tech Support and Problem Diagnostic]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 3 [Spare Parts]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 4 [Replacing chipsets on motherboards]
- Inside GIGABYTE Melbourne - Page 5 [QA Testing and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis