Zalman has long been known for its quiet cooling systems that still manage to perform admirably. The latest addition to its heatsink/fan range is the CNPS 9500, which is constructed of copper, utilizes heat pipe technology and boasts a 92mm fan. For a copper heatsink, the CNPS 9500 is fairly light at just 498g, and we'll be anxiously awaiting its arrival at our labs.
Zalman was also showing a number of new GPU coolers, quiet PSUs and its fanless cases. Interestingly, Zalman has jumped on the Fatal1ty bandwagon as well, which shows how far pro-gaming has come since the early days.
Computex 2005 was undoubtedly more satisfying than last year's show, and there are a number of fascinating developments that we'll be keeping an eye on. The two biggest themes this year would have to be Crossfire and home entertainment PCs, and it'll be interesting to see how both of these are received by consumers in the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni