Zalman has long been known for its quiet cooling systems that still manage to perform admirably. The latest addition to its heatsink/fan range is the CNPS 9500, which is constructed of copper, utilizes heat pipe technology and boasts a 92mm fan. For a copper heatsink, the CNPS 9500 is fairly light at just 498g, and we'll be anxiously awaiting its arrival at our labs.
Zalman was also showing a number of new GPU coolers, quiet PSUs and its fanless cases. Interestingly, Zalman has jumped on the Fatal1ty bandwagon as well, which shows how far pro-gaming has come since the early days.
Computex 2005 was undoubtedly more satisfying than last year's show, and there are a number of fascinating developments that we'll be keeping an eye on. The two biggest themes this year would have to be Crossfire and home entertainment PCs, and it'll be interesting to see how both of these are received by consumers in the coming months.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now