ECS caused quite a stir recently with its boards that support both AGP and PCI-Express graphics cards, as well as its adapters that allow users to connect a mobile Pentium M processor to a desktop motherboard, or an Athlon 64 processor to a Pentium 4 motherboard. The adapters are shown in the below images, while the K8T890-A motherboard supporting both AGP and PCI-Express graphics is also pictured.
The aforementioned adapters require a motherboard with a special type of slot, which ECS has dubbed "EliteBus". This slot is featured on the PF88 Extreme H motherboard, which is based on the SiS656 chipset and supports LGA775 P4 processors.
Finally, ECS also had nForce 4, nVidia C19 and Intel 945P boards on display, but these were very similar to what we've seen from other manufacturers. The boards are titled KN1 Extreme, PN1 SLI and PF5 Extreme respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Elon Musk reveals SpaceX's official spacesuit
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience