ECS caused quite a stir recently with its boards that support both AGP and PCI-Express graphics cards, as well as its adapters that allow users to connect a mobile Pentium M processor to a desktop motherboard, or an Athlon 64 processor to a Pentium 4 motherboard. The adapters are shown in the below images, while the K8T890-A motherboard supporting both AGP and PCI-Express graphics is also pictured.
The aforementioned adapters require a motherboard with a special type of slot, which ECS has dubbed "EliteBus". This slot is featured on the PF88 Extreme H motherboard, which is based on the SiS656 chipset and supports LGA775 P4 processors.
Finally, ECS also had nForce 4, nVidia C19 and Intel 945P boards on display, but these were very similar to what we've seen from other manufacturers. The boards are titled KN1 Extreme, PN1 SLI and PF5 Extreme respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform