ECS caused quite a stir recently with its boards that support both AGP and PCI-Express graphics cards, as well as its adapters that allow users to connect a mobile Pentium M processor to a desktop motherboard, or an Athlon 64 processor to a Pentium 4 motherboard. The adapters are shown in the below images, while the K8T890-A motherboard supporting both AGP and PCI-Express graphics is also pictured.
The aforementioned adapters require a motherboard with a special type of slot, which ECS has dubbed "EliteBus". This slot is featured on the PF88 Extreme H motherboard, which is based on the SiS656 chipset and supports LGA775 P4 processors.
Finally, ECS also had nForce 4, nVidia C19 and Intel 945P boards on display, but these were very similar to what we've seen from other manufacturers. The boards are titled KN1 Extreme, PN1 SLI and PF5 Extreme respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design