We visited HIS earlier in the week to bring you the first benchmarks of ATI's Crossfire, but today we're able to show you the rest of the company's offerings.
Radeon X850XT PE cards have been in short supply since the announcement by ATI some months back, but they're now starting to hit the market in high volumes. Of course, HIS had its X850XT PE card (with their regular heatsink/fan unit) on display, as well as a regular X850XT card with its new IceQ II Turbo cooler installed.
The interesting part about this was that HIS ran a demo comparing the cooling performance of both coolers, with the X850XT overclocked to X850XT PE speeds. The X850XT PE with the more basic cooling system ran at 97 degrees C, while the X850XT wth the IceQ II Turbo ran at 58 degrees C. Impressive!
HIS also showed us its ATI RD400 and RD480-based motherboards, both of which are Crossfire ready. Most Crossfire units we saw were using ATI reference boards, so this is a refreshing change.
Finally, like most graphics card manufacturers, HIS had an X550-based card on display, which as you can see in the below image is scheduled to launch on June 15.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance