We visited HIS earlier in the week to bring you the first benchmarks of ATI's Crossfire, but today we're able to show you the rest of the company's offerings.
Radeon X850XT PE cards have been in short supply since the announcement by ATI some months back, but they're now starting to hit the market in high volumes. Of course, HIS had its X850XT PE card (with their regular heatsink/fan unit) on display, as well as a regular X850XT card with its new IceQ II Turbo cooler installed.
The interesting part about this was that HIS ran a demo comparing the cooling performance of both coolers, with the X850XT overclocked to X850XT PE speeds. The X850XT PE with the more basic cooling system ran at 97 degrees C, while the X850XT wth the IceQ II Turbo ran at 58 degrees C. Impressive!
HIS also showed us its ATI RD400 and RD480-based motherboards, both of which are Crossfire ready. Most Crossfire units we saw were using ATI reference boards, so this is a refreshing change.
Finally, like most graphics card manufacturers, HIS had an X550-based card on display, which as you can see in the below image is scheduled to launch on June 15.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched