We visited HIS earlier in the week to bring you the first benchmarks of ATI's Crossfire, but today we're able to show you the rest of the company's offerings.
Radeon X850XT PE cards have been in short supply since the announcement by ATI some months back, but they're now starting to hit the market in high volumes. Of course, HIS had its X850XT PE card (with their regular heatsink/fan unit) on display, as well as a regular X850XT card with its new IceQ II Turbo cooler installed.
The interesting part about this was that HIS ran a demo comparing the cooling performance of both coolers, with the X850XT overclocked to X850XT PE speeds. The X850XT PE with the more basic cooling system ran at 97 degrees C, while the X850XT wth the IceQ II Turbo ran at 58 degrees C. Impressive!
HIS also showed us its ATI RD400 and RD480-based motherboards, both of which are Crossfire ready. Most Crossfire units we saw were using ATI reference boards, so this is a refreshing change.
Finally, like most graphics card manufacturers, HIS had an X550-based card on display, which as you can see in the below image is scheduled to launch on June 15.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications