Today during Computex 2005 we managed to find one of nVidia's very scarce upcoming codename G70 graphics cards. We only had a short while with the card and we were told that the card was not a working sample.
This particular G70 is probably the same one a couple other sites managed to take photos of, however we went a step further and removed the heatsink to get a shot of the core. We also scored a shot of the memory chips used - they seem to be Samsung 1.6ns GDDR3 chips running at 600MHz.
We are actually under NDA concerning G70 so we cannot say anymore than what the pictures tell us, which was not supplied to us by nVidia but another company which shall remain anonymous.
We couldn't get you benchmarks but we managed to get the most detailed shots of G70 out of any other site during Computex 2005.
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples to express their opinion of our content and thoughts. If any company representative of this product wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows content at our Trade Shows reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this content
Trade Shows News Posts
- New head of Android says Google I/O will be about services this year, not devices or operating systems
- Google I/O 2013 schedule has been released
- Valve will not be exhibiting anything at E3 this year either
- Acer to have a global event on May 3, what should we expect?
- Microsoft BUILD conference registrations are now open
- Poll Results - What are you most likely to buy? (new CES 2013 products)
- TweakTown Booth Babes Video from Taipei Game Show 2013
- CES 2013 - Day One roundup
- NVIDIA's CES 2013 Special Event coverage - live!
- Google I/O sets a date, will happen May 15-17, 2013 - hopefully we see more of Project Glass
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Lexar Professional 128GB Compact Flash Memory Card Review
- Need help building a new gaming computer
- Audio channels reversed from USB
- Memory for GA-Z77X-UD5H
- please help
Trade Shows Press Releases
- ADATA Technology to Showcase Latest Industrial Memory and Storage Solutions at Embedded World 2013
- Super Talent Technology to Showcase Spectacular Product Lines at CES 2013
- Lian Li Announces CES 2013 Facebook Photo Contest
- ADATA To Reveal a Raft of New Products at CES
- 2013 International CES To Feature Record Amount of Exhibit Space