Today during Computex 2005 we managed to find one of nVidia's very scarce upcoming codename G70 graphics cards. We only had a short while with the card and we were told that the card was not a working sample.
This particular G70 is probably the same one a couple other sites managed to take photos of, however we went a step further and removed the heatsink to get a shot of the core. We also scored a shot of the memory chips used - they seem to be Samsung 1.6ns GDDR3 chips running at 600MHz.
We are actually under NDA concerning G70 so we cannot say anymore than what the pictures tell us, which was not supplied to us by nVidia but another company which shall remain anonymous.
We couldn't get you benchmarks but we managed to get the most detailed shots of G70 out of any other site during Computex 2005.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini