Foxconn is introducing a new SFF PC called the e-Bot Savant, which supports 800MHz FSB P4 processors and is based around the SiS 661FX chipset. The specs tell us that it probably won't be as high performing as the competition, but as you can see from the image they certainly look the part!
Also of interest at the Foxconn stand was this tiny water cooling unit, which is ideal for those with cramped mini-ATX cases.
Portable DVD players seem to be the new black at this year's show, and Foxconn was sure to jump on the bandwagon with a 3.5" LCD unit called 'Spicael'. Sporting a resolution of 160x234 and a contrast ratio of 200:1, colours look fairly vibrant. However, battery life will be the clincher here and this is yet to be seen
Finally, Foxconn seems to be moving into the enthusiast market more and more, as highlighted in its display system based around their new 945G-based motherboard which includes all of the bells and whistle that are usually limited to the more enthusiast oriented companies such as ABIT.
That just about ends our coverage of Day 3, but you can be sure to hear more from us tomorrow. Take care.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 2 [ASUS HQ Tour]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 3 [Scythe and Iwill]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 4 [FIC and SiS]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 5 [Foxconn]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched