Foxconn is introducing a new SFF PC called the e-Bot Savant, which supports 800MHz FSB P4 processors and is based around the SiS 661FX chipset. The specs tell us that it probably won't be as high performing as the competition, but as you can see from the image they certainly look the part!
Also of interest at the Foxconn stand was this tiny water cooling unit, which is ideal for those with cramped mini-ATX cases.
Portable DVD players seem to be the new black at this year's show, and Foxconn was sure to jump on the bandwagon with a 3.5" LCD unit called 'Spicael'. Sporting a resolution of 160x234 and a contrast ratio of 200:1, colours look fairly vibrant. However, battery life will be the clincher here and this is yet to be seen
Finally, Foxconn seems to be moving into the enthusiast market more and more, as highlighted in its display system based around their new 945G-based motherboard which includes all of the bells and whistle that are usually limited to the more enthusiast oriented companies such as ABIT.
That just about ends our coverage of Day 3, but you can be sure to hear more from us tomorrow. Take care.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 2 [ASUS HQ Tour]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 3 [Scythe and Iwill]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 4 [FIC and SiS]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 5 [Foxconn]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99