ASUS HQ Tour
ASUS gave us a thorough tour of its quality assurance testing and industrial design facilities today , and while we weren't allowed to take many photos of the facilities themselves (for obvious competitive reasons), we did get to snap a number of shots of the building and the general environment that ASUS' employees work in. With such beautiful surroundings, it's easy to piece together how ASUS manages to continually impress us with quality products. ASUS clearly look after their staff.
The industrial design (ID) section was by far the most interesting part of the tour. The ID office is undoubtedly conducive to creative thinking, with an open plan work area and a comfortable couch-laden brainstorming section. The office also has an area that contains various inspirational materials, including the designs of ASUS' competition and concept products that were never mass-produced. Again, we were unable to take photos inside this entire area, as ASUS is understandably extremely cautious about leaking upcoming designs to the competition.
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 2 [ASUS HQ Tour]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 3 [Scythe and Iwill]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 4 [FIC and SiS]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 5 [Foxconn]
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows content at our Trade Shows reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- League of Legends 2014 World Championship should be a sold-out show
- NASA is about to reformat the Opportunity rover on Mars
- Swatch tries to jump into smartwatch market on its own terms
- Celebrity nude leaks could be from Apple 'Find My iPhone' exploit
- Apple's iWatch should debut with a price of 'around $400'
- Нужен совет. Купила поло&
- Only onboard graphics -- my fault?
- Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD Review
- Who use G41M-VS3 R2.0 ?
- Setting Up RAID Drivers (ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer)
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution
- AMD to Celebrate 30 Years of Graphics and Gaming
- Razer Goes Full Spectrum Color With All-New Chroma Feature