ASUS HQ Tour
ASUS gave us a thorough tour of its quality assurance testing and industrial design facilities today , and while we weren't allowed to take many photos of the facilities themselves (for obvious competitive reasons), we did get to snap a number of shots of the building and the general environment that ASUS' employees work in. With such beautiful surroundings, it's easy to piece together how ASUS manages to continually impress us with quality products. ASUS clearly look after their staff.
The industrial design (ID) section was by far the most interesting part of the tour. The ID office is undoubtedly conducive to creative thinking, with an open plan work area and a comfortable couch-laden brainstorming section. The office also has an area that contains various inspirational materials, including the designs of ASUS' competition and concept products that were never mass-produced. Again, we were unable to take photos inside this entire area, as ASUS is understandably extremely cautious about leaking upcoming designs to the competition.
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 2 [ASUS HQ Tour]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 3 [Scythe and Iwill]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 4 [FIC and SiS]
- Day 3: ASUS HQ Visit and more from the show floor - Page 5 [Foxconn]
Further Reading: Read and find more Trade Shows content at our Trade Shows reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Oculus to release its consumer-ready VR headset in beta form in 2015
- HTC to unveil a GoPro-type camera and a selfie smartphone
- DisplayPort 1.3 announced, supports 5K, as well as 4K at 120Hz
- Lenovo announces three new servers to the ThinkServer enterprise line
- ASRock Rack Releases New E5-2600 v3 Motherboards
- X99 OC Formula ETA
- Samsung SM843T 480GB Enterprise SSD Review
- GA-X99-Gaming G1 WIFI & Noctua NH-D15
- GIGABYTE X99 UD5 WIFI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Intel Developer Forum 2014 - Core M, DDR4, Overclocking and Robots
- Netgear Announces New Nighthawk X4 R7500 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Lian Li Announces the PC-V1000L Full Tower Chassis
- EIZO Announces New 19-inch and 26-inch DuraVision Monitors
- LG to Unveil World's First 21:9 Curved IPS Monitor at IFA 2014
- BIOSTAR Announces the J1800TH Mini-ITX System-On-Chip Solution