Corsair continues its dominance of the enthusiast memory market, announcing its 1GHz DDR2 module kit - the XMS2-8000UL. Corsair will be the first memory manufacturer to ship these modules, further removing memory as a bottleneck whilst overclocking.
Further, Corsair says that these modules will run at timings of 5-4-4-9, which is very decent for DDR2, especially when running at 500MHz. The XMS2-8000UL uses Corsair's patented LED display, which sits on the top of the modules and displays handy information such as the frequency, timings, or even a custom message.
Corsair also showed us its already released XMS2-5400UL module kit (rated to reach 1GHz but this isn't the native speed (unlike the XMS2-8000UL), as well as its 9MB/sec Secure Digital card and 12MB/sec Compact Flash card. The SD and CF cards range in capacity from 256MB to 1GB.
That wraps up Day 2 and being Wednesday its Ladies Night in Taipei so we're off to enjoy the night life - cheers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now