Corsair continues its dominance of the enthusiast memory market, announcing its 1GHz DDR2 module kit - the XMS2-8000UL. Corsair will be the first memory manufacturer to ship these modules, further removing memory as a bottleneck whilst overclocking.
Further, Corsair says that these modules will run at timings of 5-4-4-9, which is very decent for DDR2, especially when running at 500MHz. The XMS2-8000UL uses Corsair's patented LED display, which sits on the top of the modules and displays handy information such as the frequency, timings, or even a custom message.
Corsair also showed us its already released XMS2-5400UL module kit (rated to reach 1GHz but this isn't the native speed (unlike the XMS2-8000UL), as well as its 9MB/sec Secure Digital card and 12MB/sec Compact Flash card. The SD and CF cards range in capacity from 256MB to 1GB.
That wraps up Day 2 and being Wednesday its Ladies Night in Taipei so we're off to enjoy the night life - cheers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017