Corsair continues its dominance of the enthusiast memory market, announcing its 1GHz DDR2 module kit - the XMS2-8000UL. Corsair will be the first memory manufacturer to ship these modules, further removing memory as a bottleneck whilst overclocking.
Further, Corsair says that these modules will run at timings of 5-4-4-9, which is very decent for DDR2, especially when running at 500MHz. The XMS2-8000UL uses Corsair's patented LED display, which sits on the top of the modules and displays handy information such as the frequency, timings, or even a custom message.
Corsair also showed us its already released XMS2-5400UL module kit (rated to reach 1GHz but this isn't the native speed (unlike the XMS2-8000UL), as well as its 9MB/sec Secure Digital card and 12MB/sec Compact Flash card. The SD and CF cards range in capacity from 256MB to 1GB.
That wraps up Day 2 and being Wednesday its Ladies Night in Taipei so we're off to enjoy the night life - cheers!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X pre-orders available now
- 100 games will be enhanced on Xbox One X
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes