DFI continued its focus on enthusiasts at Computex 2005 with a new range of LANParty boards. First is the LANParty UT RDX200, based on the ATI 200 chipset. It supports ATI's new Crossfire configuration, and includes DDR-400 support, two PCI-E x16 slots, a single PCI-E x1 slot, three regular PCI slots, two PATA ports, four SATA II ports, four regular SATA ports w/ RAID, eight USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE1394 ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Suffice it to say, this is definitely one to look out for if you're an enthusiast.
For those that have decided on an nVidia SLI setup, the LANParty UT NF4I SLI-T2R boasts a similar feature-set to the UT RDX200, but is based around the nForce 4 chipset.
DFI also has a new range of boards out - dubbed "O.C Party" - directed primarily towards the mainstream market. This initially includes the NF4X-AL (Socket 754) and NF4-DAGF (Socket 939) boards, both using nForce chipsets.
So that concludes our coverage of Day 1, but we'll leave you with a teaser for Day 2:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 1 [Introduction and ThermalTake]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 2 [Shuttle]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 3 [Gigabyte]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now