DFI continued its focus on enthusiasts at Computex 2005 with a new range of LANParty boards. First is the LANParty UT RDX200, based on the ATI 200 chipset. It supports ATI's new Crossfire configuration, and includes DDR-400 support, two PCI-E x16 slots, a single PCI-E x1 slot, three regular PCI slots, two PATA ports, four SATA II ports, four regular SATA ports w/ RAID, eight USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE1394 ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Suffice it to say, this is definitely one to look out for if you're an enthusiast.
For those that have decided on an nVidia SLI setup, the LANParty UT NF4I SLI-T2R boasts a similar feature-set to the UT RDX200, but is based around the nForce 4 chipset.
DFI also has a new range of boards out - dubbed "O.C Party" - directed primarily towards the mainstream market. This initially includes the NF4X-AL (Socket 754) and NF4-DAGF (Socket 939) boards, both using nForce chipsets.
So that concludes our coverage of Day 1, but we'll leave you with a teaser for Day 2:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 1 [Introduction and ThermalTake]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 2 [Shuttle]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 3 [Gigabyte]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Interview with Dov Moran, inventor of the USB stick
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand