DFI continued its focus on enthusiasts at Computex 2005 with a new range of LANParty boards. First is the LANParty UT RDX200, based on the ATI 200 chipset. It supports ATI's new Crossfire configuration, and includes DDR-400 support, two PCI-E x16 slots, a single PCI-E x1 slot, three regular PCI slots, two PATA ports, four SATA II ports, four regular SATA ports w/ RAID, eight USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE1394 ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Suffice it to say, this is definitely one to look out for if you're an enthusiast.
For those that have decided on an nVidia SLI setup, the LANParty UT NF4I SLI-T2R boasts a similar feature-set to the UT RDX200, but is based around the nForce 4 chipset.
DFI also has a new range of boards out - dubbed "O.C Party" - directed primarily towards the mainstream market. This initially includes the NF4X-AL (Socket 754) and NF4-DAGF (Socket 939) boards, both using nForce chipsets.
So that concludes our coverage of Day 1, but we'll leave you with a teaser for Day 2:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 1 [Introduction and ThermalTake]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 2 [Shuttle]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 3 [Gigabyte]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio