DFI continued its focus on enthusiasts at Computex 2005 with a new range of LANParty boards. First is the LANParty UT RDX200, based on the ATI 200 chipset. It supports ATI's new Crossfire configuration, and includes DDR-400 support, two PCI-E x16 slots, a single PCI-E x1 slot, three regular PCI slots, two PATA ports, four SATA II ports, four regular SATA ports w/ RAID, eight USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE1394 ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Suffice it to say, this is definitely one to look out for if you're an enthusiast.
For those that have decided on an nVidia SLI setup, the LANParty UT NF4I SLI-T2R boasts a similar feature-set to the UT RDX200, but is based around the nForce 4 chipset.
DFI also has a new range of boards out - dubbed "O.C Party" - directed primarily towards the mainstream market. This initially includes the NF4X-AL (Socket 754) and NF4-DAGF (Socket 939) boards, both using nForce chipsets.
So that concludes our coverage of Day 1, but we'll leave you with a teaser for Day 2:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 1 [Introduction and ThermalTake]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 2 [Shuttle]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 3 [Gigabyte]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup