DFI continued its focus on enthusiasts at Computex 2005 with a new range of LANParty boards. First is the LANParty UT RDX200, based on the ATI 200 chipset. It supports ATI's new Crossfire configuration, and includes DDR-400 support, two PCI-E x16 slots, a single PCI-E x1 slot, three regular PCI slots, two PATA ports, four SATA II ports, four regular SATA ports w/ RAID, eight USB 2.0 ports, two IEEE1394 ports and dual Gigabit Ethernet. Suffice it to say, this is definitely one to look out for if you're an enthusiast.
For those that have decided on an nVidia SLI setup, the LANParty UT NF4I SLI-T2R boasts a similar feature-set to the UT RDX200, but is based around the nForce 4 chipset.
DFI also has a new range of boards out - dubbed "O.C Party" - directed primarily towards the mainstream market. This initially includes the NF4X-AL (Socket 754) and NF4-DAGF (Socket 939) boards, both using nForce chipsets.
So that concludes our coverage of Day 1, but we'll leave you with a teaser for Day 2:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 1 [Introduction and ThermalTake]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 2 [Shuttle]
- Day 1 Show Floor Coverage - Page 3 [Gigabyte]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20