Excitement Levels = 10,000
NVIDIA kicked off its annual GPU Technology Conference in a huge way, revealing its new Pascal-based Tesla P100 video card around half way through the opening keynote by company CEO and founder, Jen-Hsun Huang.
We chatted with Dimitry from Hardware Canucks during NVIDIA's GTC 2016 about Pascal, in the video above.
NVIDIA's new Tesla P100 is something the company calls "the most advanced datacenter GPU ever built", and rightly so - it's a freakin' beast. NVIDIA uses multiple new technologies at its disposal, with the next-generation Pascal architecture being front and most definitely, center.
On top of that, we have the P100 GPU being built onto the Tesla P100 video card using the slick new 16nm FinFET process by TSMC, as well as the hugely fast and super-new iteration of High Bandwidth Memory; HBM2.
The new Tesla P100 also utilizes NVLink, which is NVIDIA's new high-speed bidirectional interconnect that is " designed to scale applications across multiple GPUs by delivering 5x higher performance compared to today's best-in-class technology".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017