Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Sequential read/write transfers max out at 3605/1993 MB/s with our 400GB x 2 array. Keep in mind this is our OS volume 75% full.
Because of RST write-back caching, the small file performance of our 750 array is greatly enhanced in comparison to a single drive. Our 750 array is able to outperform our dual 256GB 950 Pro array. Our dual 512GB 950 Pro array wins this easily, which is no surprise, considering it has a 1200 MB/s sequential write advantage.
This chart is an excellent illustration of why you want RAID 0 and why you need to enable RST write-back caching. A properly configured array has a much-improved performance curve in comparison to a single drive when write-back caching is enabled.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSD's. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
We note about a 50% increase in scoring from a single drive to a two-drive array, with the majority coming from increased write performance. Our 750 array dominates the write scoring because it is able to kick out uber write IOPS. The dual 750 array is able to outscore the dual 256GB 950 Pro array, but not the dual 512GB 950 Pro array.
(Anvil) Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
The 950 Pro arrays display better performance at consumer queue depths, but the 750 array has an advantage at queue depths of 64 or greater.
(Anvil) Write IOPS through Queue Scale
At queue depths of two and higher, the Intel 750 series has a clear advantage over Samsung's 950 Pro. Our dual 750 array easily outperforms the rest of our test pool. Curiously, the 750 400GB AIC handily outperforms the U.2 variant.
PRICING: You can find the Intel 750 NVMe 400GB U.2 SSD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel 750 NVMe 400GB U.2 SSD retails for $420 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Intel 750 NVMe 400GB U.2 SSD retails for £302 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace-Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - Max IOPS, Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording