Quake 3 Arena
Version and / or Patch Used: Unpatched
Timedemo or Level Used: Timedemo001
Developer Homepage: http://www.idsoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.idsoftware.com/games/quake/quake3-arena/
Quake 3 Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a wide range of different products. Quake 3 Arena is getting very old, but is still one of the best ways of testing video and PC systems for any instability and best performance hence the reason we are still using it today.
Quake 3 Arena is used to show the type of performance you can expect in old games and as you can see, both cards have no hassles at all providing massive frames per second.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 2 [The Package and The Cards]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 3 [Overclocking with iTURBO]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark Series]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 8 [Benchmarks - iTURBO Overclocking Results]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 9 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 10 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect