Version and / or Patch Used: Unpatched
Timedemo or Level Used: Custom Timedemo
Developer Homepage: http://www.idsoftware.com
Product Homepage: http://www.doom3.com
Doom 3 is the latest game to hit our test lab and is one of the most intensive games to dates. With our own custom time demo we are able to give a realistic rating on what kind of FPS you will be achieving.
For more information on benchmarking Doom 3 we recommend you check out our extensive article regarding it here.
In Doom 3 at the lower resolution both cards provide very good performance and it is only until we increase the resolution that the X850XT shows its strength.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 2 [The Package and The Cards]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 3 [Overclocking with iTURBO]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark Series]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 8 [Benchmarks - iTURBO Overclocking Results]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 9 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- HIS X850XT and X800XL - Page 10 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked
- PlayStation VR sells 915,000 units since launch
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD