You can see for yourself that there isn't much off a difference between the three sets of drivers. The performance of the Catalyst drivers are well above average at the moment and it's good to see that ATI have turned around and decided to spend the last few months on fixing problems with the latest and greatest games instead of just squeezing an extra few frames per second out of the latest games.
If you find that your favorite game has been added to the Resolved Issues list, you will find yourself updating though unless you upgrade every month for the sake of it, a lot of people will find themselves still sitting comfortable on the 5.2 release in February.
Until next month happy gaming!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 1 [Introduction and Release Notes]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 6 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Catalyst 5.3 and 5.4 Performance - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp to share user data with Facebook
- Domino's Pizza begins testing drone delivery
- The best way to rock out to premium audio anywhere
- 'Quite a few' of THQ Nordic's new games are from THQ IPs
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller