Test System Setup
Memory: 2x OCZ 512MB DDR-533 (Supplied by OCZ)
Hard Disk: 2x Maxtor Maxline III 250GB RAID (RAID 0 on ICH5R and ICH6R)
Motherboard: ASUS P5AD2-E Premium (Supplied by ASUS Australia)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X800XT Platinum (Supplied by ASUS Australia)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2
Drivers: ATI Catalyst 5.2 and DX9c
For this review we have compared the P4 Extreme Edition 3.46GHz against the P4 Extreme Edition 64 3.73GHz - When we receive the Pentium 4 6xx we will update this review to add the benchmarks comparing the 560 to the 660.
Version and / or Patch Used: 2005
Developer Homepage: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Product Homepage: http://sisoftware.jaggedonline.com/index.php?location=home&a=TTA&lang=en
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Despite the increased clock speed of the EE64, it is somewhat slower in CPU tests and this is due to the Prescott architecture that the CPU runs, as Sandra isn't designed to fully test SSE3 technology so the results don't take this technology into consideration properly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 2 [64-bit Architecture]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Media Encoding]
- Intel 64-bit Desktop - Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 launches June 2, 2017, has season pass
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni