High Quality AA and AF
All tests with were ran with 6 times FSAA and 8 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled.
1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
We again see an excellent jump in performance with the latest drivers.
Again we see that we get a performance increase in IDs latest masterpiece but while 35FPS is considered playable with it being an average you would find that it would drop to the 20s making quite an unplayable experience.
It looks like AA and AF will be left off for Doom 3 players at the moment (at least with the X700).
Again we see a huge jump backwards for some reason.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 1 [Introduction and Release Notes]
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 & 3DMark05]
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 6 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Catalyst 5.2 Performance Analysis - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition