It is no doubt that the graphics chip war between nVidia and ATI has never been bigger than it is now. Unit recently one company has had the ultimate edge on the other. ATI had so much more going for it when nVidia released the GeForce FX graphics chip, as nVidia had its GeForce 4 towering over the 8000 series Radeon graphics chip.
Now the gaps are closing in, and its now not matter of who to choose, but what to choose. Companies in the past would have been burnt at the stakes for offering graphics cards from both companies, now it's a common occurrence.
Gigabyte, one of ATI's biggest partners follows the two street path with both ATI and nVidia cards and today we are looking at three of them.
With us in our labs we have their 6800GT AGP, 6600GT PCI Express and the 6200 PCI Express. Today isn't so much of a test against the other cards on the market, but to showcase just what has been done by one of ATI's biggest partners on the nVidia front and what card is best for your needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 2 [The Cards - GeForce 6600GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 3 [The Cards - GeForce 6800GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 4 [The Cards - GeForce 6200]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Systems and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99