It is no doubt that the graphics chip war between nVidia and ATI has never been bigger than it is now. Unit recently one company has had the ultimate edge on the other. ATI had so much more going for it when nVidia released the GeForce FX graphics chip, as nVidia had its GeForce 4 towering over the 8000 series Radeon graphics chip.
Now the gaps are closing in, and its now not matter of who to choose, but what to choose. Companies in the past would have been burnt at the stakes for offering graphics cards from both companies, now it's a common occurrence.
Gigabyte, one of ATI's biggest partners follows the two street path with both ATI and nVidia cards and today we are looking at three of them.
With us in our labs we have their 6800GT AGP, 6600GT PCI Express and the 6200 PCI Express. Today isn't so much of a test against the other cards on the market, but to showcase just what has been done by one of ATI's biggest partners on the nVidia front and what card is best for your needs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 2 [The Cards - GeForce 6600GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 3 [The Cards - GeForce 6800GT]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 4 [The Cards - GeForce 6200]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Systems and 3DMark03]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Gigabyte GeForce Compared - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives