One of the biggest games of 2015 would have to be Star Wars Battlefront, and while the game hasn't officially launched, EA and DICE launched the open beta in the last few days. If you haven't heard, read or seen anything about Star Wars Battlefront yet, it's a new first-person shooter set in the Star Wars universe (duh) leading up to the new Star Wars movie later this year.
Star Wars Battlefront uses EA DICE's impressive Frostbite engine, the same engine that powered Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, the new Need for Speed, and more. Frostbite 3 is used to great lengths in Star Wars Battlefront, making it one of the best-looking games out right now.
The open beta is in no way a final representation of the performance of the final version, but it should be close (10-20% or so). Both AMD and NVIDIA have new drivers out for the game, something we walked you through here, and something we used for all of our testings that we're about to get into now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 3 [Star Wars Battlefront Beta Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset