One of the biggest games of 2015 would have to be Star Wars Battlefront, and while the game hasn't officially launched, EA and DICE launched the open beta in the last few days. If you haven't heard, read or seen anything about Star Wars Battlefront yet, it's a new first-person shooter set in the Star Wars universe (duh) leading up to the new Star Wars movie later this year.
Star Wars Battlefront uses EA DICE's impressive Frostbite engine, the same engine that powered Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, the new Need for Speed, and more. Frostbite 3 is used to great lengths in Star Wars Battlefront, making it one of the best-looking games out right now.
The open beta is in no way a final representation of the performance of the final version, but it should be close (10-20% or so). Both AMD and NVIDIA have new drivers out for the game, something we walked you through here, and something we used for all of our testings that we're about to get into now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 3 [Star Wars Battlefront Beta Benchmarks]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse