These are the new Gaming Notebooks Powered by the GeForce GTX 980
In the coming weeks, we're going to see many new GTX 980-powered gaming notebooks unveiled from various manufacturers. These will include models from ASUS, MSI, GIGABYTE, and CLEVO.
The models that we'll see are the GIGABYTE AORUS X7 DT, and the ASUS GX700VO, which is the water-cooled gaming laptop that we were drooling over not too long ago. CLEVO will have two models, the P870DM and P775DM. MSI will unleash two models; the GT72 and the GT80. The GT80 will be the beast of all beasts, packing an 18.4-inch 1080p display and two of the GeForce GTX 980s in SLI. Oh, YES.
The ASUS GX700VO with the huge docking station that packs the water cooling unit behind it.
A closer look at the docking station for the ASUS GX700VO.
Here we have the insane MSI GT80, which has two GTX 980s in SLI inside.
We have a Cherry MX-based mechanical gaming keyboard from SteelSeries on the MSI GT80.
GIGABYTE has the thinnest gaming laptop powered by the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 with its AUROS X7 DT.
The MSI GT72 is a beautiful laptop, with an RGB keyboard that draws your eyes to it.
A closer look at the RBG keyboard.
The CLEVO model was powering the triple-monitor setup from the single GTX 980.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & A Big Change For Gaming Notebooks]
- Page 2 [Performance, Power, and Overclocking]
- Page 3 [World's First VR Notebooks & Surround Gaming On-The-Go]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- AMD's new Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 spotted
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design