Heaven - 4K
Heaven is an intensive GPU benchmark that really pushes your silicon to its limits. It's another favorite of ours as it has some great scaling for multi-GPU testing, and it's great for getting your GPU to 100% for power and noise testing.
Heaven - 4K w/8x AA
I ran the Heaven benchmark twice at 4K, once with no anti-aliasing and then another run with 8x anti-aliasing enabled. I did this because we're running $2600 worth of video cards, and I want to stress them out as much as possible in at least one of the tests.
Starting off with the Heaven results at 4K without AA enabled, the scaling between 1, 2, 3 and 4 GPUs is actually quite good. The Fury X on its own is capable of 27FPS, but we see an 89% improvement from adding a second GPU. We have another 43% performance by adding in the third Fury X, while another 24% performance is gained from the fourth Fury X.
The same performance and scaling is apparent in the 4K w/8x AA run of Heaven, with 20FPS on the single Fury X and 39FPS with the 2-way CrossFire representing a 95% increase in performance. Adding in the third Fury X results in an additional 38% performance, while 4-way CrossFire adds another 33%.
PRICING: You can find the Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM retails for $1000 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury X 4GB HBM retails for £600 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs