All tests were run with 4 times FSAA and 4 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled with the screen resolution set to 1024 X 768.
When running these aggressive detail settings in 1600 x 1200, games really do become unplayable and if people are after image quality they will have to drop the resolution back down to reach playable levels.
1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
When all the high quality options are selected we see that the stock clocks really let the AGP version down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 2 [A Closter Look]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 8 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- Pokemon GO in-game Halloween event set for Oct 26 to Nov
- AMD confirms high-end Zen CPU launch for early 2017
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards