All tests were run with 4 times FSAA and 4 times Antistrophic Filtering enabled with the screen resolution set to 1024 X 768.
When running these aggressive detail settings in 1600 x 1200, games really do become unplayable and if people are after image quality they will have to drop the resolution back down to reach playable levels.
1024x768 was chosen as it is still the preferred playable resolution with these settings enabled.
When all the high quality options are selected we see that the stock clocks really let the AGP version down.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 2 [A Closter Look]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark03]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 8 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- GeForce 6600GT AGP - Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league