Overview from ATI
ATI's RADEON X700 brings a richer visual experience to all your favorite PC activities - 3D gaming, watching movies and streaming video, Internet browsing, viewing and processing digital photos, or home office applications such as preparing multimedia presentations and spreadsheets. Whether upgrading or buying a new PC, the RADEON X700 will easily handle today's visual entertainment and workload with plenty of power in reserve for tomorrow's possibilities.
Boost your game play performance with the visual power and instant response you need to get the most from any DirectX 9 and OpenGL title. RADEON X700 delivers beautifully rendered 3D animation for intense, interactive game play. Experience richer, more movie-quality visual effects than ever before with SMARTSHADER HD, the world's most advanced pixel shader engine. Experiment with your advanced 3D settings, and check the effect with a real-time 3D rendered preview. With up to 8 parallel pixel pipelines and 256 MB or 128 MB of high performance GDDR3 memory, the RADEON X700 has the muscle to meet the demands of today's fast-and-furious gaming, and tomorrow's new applications and operating systems.
Enjoy the full visual impact of DVD movies with smoother, clearer, and more detailed video playback. ATI's VIDEOSHADER HD accelerates video processing and imaging with programmable pixel shaders for improved DVD playback and better multitasking while watching DVD video. FULLSTREAM sharpens image quality by removing blocky artifacts from streaming internet video. The RADEON X700 connects to your television using S-video and composite video outputs, and supports both High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) modes for every type of available display.
ATI's award-winning CATALYST suite of software optimizes the graphics processor of the RADEON X700 while ensuring maximum stability and user control. CATALYST automatically sets optimal settings for your system and enables safe VPU (Visual Processing Unit) overclocking, and in the unlikely event of a graphics hang, ATI's VPU RECOVER automatically resets the graphics processor so you can continue without interruption or data loss. Featuring frequent updates, reliable customer service, and an interactive user feedback program, ATI's CATALYST software suite is backed by ATI's technical confidence, industry-leading capability, and uncompromising commitment to creating your ultimate visual experience.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 2 [ATI X700PRO - Overview from ATI]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 3 [ATI X700PRO - The Card]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 4 [nVidia 6600GT - Overview from nVidia]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 5 [nVidia 6600GT - The Card and SLI]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- X700PRO vs. 6600GT - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards