Overview from the ATI website:
ATI RADEON X600 Graphics Technology - Take your Graphics to New Visual Heights
RADEON X600 graphics technology fully supports PCI Express design specifications - the new standard for PCs. With RADEON X600 graphics you have the ability to send and receive data simultaneously at twice the speed of current AGP 8X solutions. ATI's one-chip architecture is designed for better PC power management and reliability resulting in a complete PCI Express graphics solution.
Gaming Just Got Better
RADEON X600 is the next generation, making it the ideal choice for serious gamers looking for the right balance of value and performance. RADEON X600 graphics technology has a brand new graphics memory interface delivering frame rates that allow for a highly responsive and smooth game-play experience. RADEON X600 supports the newest games and is fully compatible with Microsoft DirectX 9.0 to ensure you are ready for all the action today and with tomorrow's titles.
More than Just Gaming
Investing in RADEON X600 graphics is an affordable and effective way to get the most out of your PC. With today's technology advancements in digital photography and video editing you need upgraded graphics to optimize performance and image quality. RADEON X600 graphics technology ensures that you are maximizing the visual capabilities of your computer and new wide-screen and LCD monitors, allowing for an overall enhanced PC experience - making RADEON X600 graphics technology a must have addition to your PC hardware. In addition, upgrading a graphics card is important for everyday PC functions such as online video chat, web surfing, and screen refreshes as they free-up the CPU and system memory to perform other operations more effectively.
Superior 3D Features
RADEON X600 features ATI's exclusive SMARTSHADER 2.0 delivering fully programmable DX9 vertex and pixel shaders to the game developer, while defining a higher level of image realism for the end user. In addition RADEON X600 offers SMOOTHVISION 2.1 which smoothes uneven edges and improves blurred images. HYPER Z III conserves video memory bandwidth for improved performance in demanding 3D games and applications. These features help ensure striking picture clarity, visual detail and contour fluency. RADEON X600 is designed with 4 pixel pipelines allowing for all the power and performance needed for today's demanding games.
Strong Software Foundation
ATI's award-winning CATALYST suite of software optimizes the graphics processor of ATI's desktop products while ensuring maximum stability and user control. CATALYST provides frequent driver updates backed by ATI customer support to ensure complete customer satisfaction. RADEON X600 graphics technology is the perfect choice for today's new PCI Express graphics.
Take Your New PCI Express Computer to New Visual Heights with the Trusted Leader in Graphics
In collaboration with Intel, ATI was the first graphics company to demonstrate a live PCI Express solution based on RADEON X600 technology. ATI's proven leadership and expertise positions RADEON X600 as the ideal PCI Express graphics choice for 3D gaming and the latest digital PC applications. RADEON X600 enables users to future proof their PCs while delivering superior image quality and the performance they demand.
Now we have the run down from ATI, let's take a closer look at the different graphics cards we have on the test bench today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X600XT Shootout - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 2 [X600 Overview]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 3 [HIS X600XT]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 4 [ABIT X600XT]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 5 [GeCube X600XT]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03 and 3DMark05]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality Results]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Overclocking Results]
- X600XT Shootout - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards