Mainconcept MPEG Encoder 1.4.2
Mainconcept is a DV conversion utility to convert DV files into MPEG Layer 2 (DVD) quality video files. We use a 1.2GB test file and convert it into a MPEG-2 video at 720x576 at 25fps with stereo sound and calculate the time each system takes to encode the file - less time = better.
With a much faster sync rate between the DDR-2 memory and the 1066FSB the new I925XE pulls ahead quite well.
XMPEG is a high quality converter based on lossless MPEG/AC3 decoders. It decodes MPEG1 (Audio & Video) and MPEG2 streams and offers you the possibility to re-encode them in the format you want. It exports video and audio frames through an Adobe Premiere interface. To keep the maximum quality of your film, it integrates HQ Bicubic (0, 0.75) and Bessel (for audio) filters. The plugins furnished in this package allow you to create your own DivX, DVD, SVCD with the maximum output quality.
For this we used the same file for Mainconcept, however, this time we used XMPEG to convert the file into a MPEG-4 or DIVX video.
Again the new 1066FSB aids in the I925XE's win.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards