Mainconcept MPEG Encoder 1.4.2
Mainconcept is a DV conversion utility to convert DV files into MPEG Layer 2 (DVD) quality video files. We use a 1.2GB test file and convert it into a MPEG-2 video at 720x576 at 25fps with stereo sound and calculate the time each system takes to encode the file - less time = better.
With a much faster sync rate between the DDR-2 memory and the 1066FSB the new I925XE pulls ahead quite well.
XMPEG is a high quality converter based on lossless MPEG/AC3 decoders. It decodes MPEG1 (Audio & Video) and MPEG2 streams and offers you the possibility to re-encode them in the format you want. It exports video and audio frames through an Adobe Premiere interface. To keep the maximum quality of your film, it integrates HQ Bicubic (0, 0.75) and Bessel (for audio) filters. The plugins furnished in this package allow you to create your own DivX, DVD, SVCD with the maximum output quality.
For this we used the same file for Mainconcept, however, this time we used XMPEG to convert the file into a MPEG-4 or DIVX video.
Again the new 1066FSB aids in the I925XE's win.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017