Game Test 3 - Canyon Flight
The third and final game test called Canyon Flight takes you onboard an intriguing airship that flies through a massive canyon, which just so happens to be the home of a huge sea monster who tries to swallow up the airship just before they fire their impressive afterburners to escape the monster from certain death.
This test is designed to represent a large outdoor scene (that it is) which includes impressive and realistic water effects with reflections all over the entire scene.
As you can see from the screenshots above, again we have never seen anything like this test before and it makes you wonder if we will really see this level of game quality and realism in the next 18 months or not. It is probably the most stunning test in 3DMark05 purely for the fact we have never seen anything like this before now - it's creativity at its best.
Find the lowest price on Graphics Cards!
Further Reading: Read and find more Software content at our Software reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this content
Software News Posts
- Microsoft cuts Office 365 price for individuals
- Valve releases open source to ToGL, a Direct3D to OpenGL translator
- Beats Music makes its API public, is now open to developers
- Popcorn Time allows you to stream torrents to your PC
- Valve makes Steam Family Sharing available to everyone
Latest DownloadsView More Latest Downloads
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: Did EA kill the Battlefield franchise with the terrible BF4 issues?View More Polls
- Asrock x79 extreme6 error A2 dr debug
- Gigabyte Z77-D3H - Raid 0 with Trim
- Asrock Z87E-ITX Faulty?
- Thief Xbox One Review
- asus rampage 2 extreme problem
- Create Your Personal Cloud! ASRock Cloud Free Offers $150 USD Value Software To ASRock Users
- Digital Storm Unveils the VANQUISH II Gaming PC
- CYBERPOWERPC Debuts FANGbook EVO HX7 Notebooks
- ORIGIN PC Launches New CHRONOS Micro-Tower Desktop Chassis
- G.SKILL Announces High Performance DDR3L SO-DIMM 2133 MHz 16GB Kit
Just click the "Like" button below