Game Test 3 - Canyon Flight
The third and final game test called Canyon Flight takes you onboard an intriguing airship that flies through a massive canyon, which just so happens to be the home of a huge sea monster who tries to swallow up the airship just before they fire their impressive afterburners to escape the monster from certain death.
This test is designed to represent a large outdoor scene (that it is) which includes impressive and realistic water effects with reflections all over the entire scene.
As you can see from the screenshots above, again we have never seen anything like this test before and it makes you wonder if we will really see this level of game quality and realism in the next 18 months or not. It is probably the most stunning test in 3DMark05 purely for the fact we have never seen anything like this before now - it's creativity at its best.
Find the lowest price on Graphics Cards!
Further Reading: Read and find more Software content at our Software reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Oceania gets a taste of eSports - Smite offering global support
- Obama administration could 'respond' to North Korea hacking Sony
- Techland says 'not a chance' on downgraded graphics for Dying Light
- BBC details Apple 'failing to protect' workers in Chinese factories
- Red Hat claims the 'grinch' issue isn't a Linux vulnerability
- ATEN KE6940 DVI KVM over IP Extender Review
- 4 beeps on H61M
- How to hook ESata drive to Z97x Killer MB?
- Problem with GSkill ARES RAM on Asrock FM2A88M Extreme 4+ mobo
- Sata - conflicts? Sata3-ssd not used for boot when sata2-hdd is connected
- Illuminate & Customize Hardware with Satechi's Computer LED Light Strip
- Oceania to join the fight in Smite world championships season 2
- Innodisk Announces Mini-DIMM series DRAM with Very Low Profile height for Communications Applications
- Logitech Shareholders Approve Proposals, Including Dividend, at Annual General Meeting
- SYNNEX Corporation Broadens Cable Footprint with Time Warner Cable Business Class Distribution Agreement