Game Test 1 - Return to Proxycon
In the first game test which is obviously designed to represent a typical shooter game, you'll see the Return of Proxycon from 3DMark03 where space pirates tried taking over a space ship. The battle continues in 3DMark05 on a cargo space ship which gets invaded with a strong force of fire power.
The battle takes place inside a large building with large amounts of gun fire being shot off and then the attackers proceed through halls with vast amounts of lighting effects and shadows which are easily as impressive as Doom 3, if not even more spectacular. It really feels (more than ever) as if you are part of the next big Hollywood action movie.
As you can see from the screenshots above, the first game test in 3DMark05 should easily push graphics cards for the next 12 months at least and provide a good indication of the type of performance you can expect with your hardware in upcoming shooter games. Even with high-end hardware and the latest graphics cards, you'll see single digit frames per second rates in some sections which will increase as new GPU's and drivers are released.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact