Game Test 1 - Return to Proxycon
In the first game test which is obviously designed to represent a typical shooter game, you'll see the Return of Proxycon from 3DMark03 where space pirates tried taking over a space ship. The battle continues in 3DMark05 on a cargo space ship which gets invaded with a strong force of fire power.
The battle takes place inside a large building with large amounts of gun fire being shot off and then the attackers proceed through halls with vast amounts of lighting effects and shadows which are easily as impressive as Doom 3, if not even more spectacular. It really feels (more than ever) as if you are part of the next big Hollywood action movie.
As you can see from the screenshots above, the first game test in 3DMark05 should easily push graphics cards for the next 12 months at least and provide a good indication of the type of performance you can expect with your hardware in upcoming shooter games. Even with high-end hardware and the latest graphics cards, you'll see single digit frames per second rates in some sections which will increase as new GPU's and drivers are released.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards