The Contenders Continued
The HIS box looks just like any other box. The water blue colors really stand out and it looks great. While the HIS card has a 128-bit memory bus, they have decided to only use a passive heatsink to keep the card cool. These cards aren't exactly power hungry so we can't imagine heat being too of an issue.
This card looks extremely similar to the Gigabyte one with the blue PCB and also like the Gigabyte card we see the Rage Theater chip provided which gives you VIVO support.
Sapphire has an extremely plain looking card and while it doesn't have VIVO support it does have 256MB of onboard memory which will interest some people due to the larger number.
There is no denying that this is going to be one of the cheapest 256MB cards around but what we will find out is if it makes any difference. In the past we have even seen 256MB cards sometimes affects scores in a negative way.
Powercolor is the only other card to be low profile and fortunately it is also a 128-bit version. Something you may notice is that the card actually looks quite long, the photo isn't deceiving - the card is actually longer then most as not only is it low profile but it also has a total of 256MB of memory onboard. To make room for the extra memory, Powercolor had to make the card a little longer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook