While here at TweakTown we like to keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest hardware on the planet, we do at times like to sit back and take a look at the products that help make a PC more fun, user friendly, or simply run at their absolute best.
A while back we took a look at three of MSI's products that you wouldn't class as hardcore, however, they are still quite entertaining, with many nifty features. Today it is Gigabyte's turn that has slipped us some of their latest toys.
Today we will be pitting the three of Gigabyte's latest CPU coolers against each other on the K7, K8, P4 478 and P4 775 platforms in order to see which of their coolers deserves your dollars, as well as take a look at the latest Wireless product from Gigabyte that offers storage all at the same time as well as Gigabyte's answer to front panel access.
Let's begin and check out all the latest toys to come from Gigabyte in Taiwan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance