- ID and Activision
ID and Activision had some great themed sections on display showing off some of their recent games and upcoming games.
- VIA Technology
VIA has been a supported of QuakeCon for the past few years and they had a small section in the vendor area showing off some systems powered by VIA chipsets.
The check above is for the winner of VIA's Annual Master Modder Contest where employees of VIA will choose the best case mods by gamers at the show and award them with prizes - $2,000 US is the first prize.
- The Rest
With that we have summarized what is to be seen at the vendor area at QuakeCon. nVidia had the most exciting atmosphere with their SLI systems in action followed closely by ABIT who had a fairly happening section as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow as we take a look at the most exciting case mods by gamers at QuakeCon 2004. For now it's time to catch a couple hours sleep before the evening's activities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse