- ID and Activision
ID and Activision had some great themed sections on display showing off some of their recent games and upcoming games.
- VIA Technology
VIA has been a supported of QuakeCon for the past few years and they had a small section in the vendor area showing off some systems powered by VIA chipsets.
The check above is for the winner of VIA's Annual Master Modder Contest where employees of VIA will choose the best case mods by gamers at the show and award them with prizes - $2,000 US is the first prize.
- The Rest
With that we have summarized what is to be seen at the vendor area at QuakeCon. nVidia had the most exciting atmosphere with their SLI systems in action followed closely by ABIT who had a fairly happening section as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow as we take a look at the most exciting case mods by gamers at QuakeCon 2004. For now it's time to catch a couple hours sleep before the evening's activities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league