- ID and Activision
ID and Activision had some great themed sections on display showing off some of their recent games and upcoming games.
- VIA Technology
VIA has been a supported of QuakeCon for the past few years and they had a small section in the vendor area showing off some systems powered by VIA chipsets.
The check above is for the winner of VIA's Annual Master Modder Contest where employees of VIA will choose the best case mods by gamers at the show and award them with prizes - $2,000 US is the first prize.
- The Rest
With that we have summarized what is to be seen at the vendor area at QuakeCon. nVidia had the most exciting atmosphere with their SLI systems in action followed closely by ABIT who had a fairly happening section as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow as we take a look at the most exciting case mods by gamers at QuakeCon 2004. For now it's time to catch a couple hours sleep before the evening's activities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer details augmentations, and more
- Apple Music update brings videos, family plan to Android
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched