- ID and Activision
ID and Activision had some great themed sections on display showing off some of their recent games and upcoming games.
- VIA Technology
VIA has been a supported of QuakeCon for the past few years and they had a small section in the vendor area showing off some systems powered by VIA chipsets.
The check above is for the winner of VIA's Annual Master Modder Contest where employees of VIA will choose the best case mods by gamers at the show and award them with prizes - $2,000 US is the first prize.
- The Rest
With that we have summarized what is to be seen at the vendor area at QuakeCon. nVidia had the most exciting atmosphere with their SLI systems in action followed closely by ABIT who had a fairly happening section as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow as we take a look at the most exciting case mods by gamers at QuakeCon 2004. For now it's time to catch a couple hours sleep before the evening's activities.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 to feature squeezable frame - Active Edge
- Tencent didn't invest in PUBG studio Bluehole
- Galaxy Note8 will be the first Note with 6GB of RAM
- Amazon Instant Pickup has orders ready in two minutes
- The future of Faraday Future looks clearer
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS Review
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes
- ASUS announces DSL-AC88U router
- Final Fantasy XIV: Online exceeds 10 million players worldwide