I've never been the type of person to record or save my gameplay footage; I did play around with FRAPS for a while there, but was never serious. Back in the day, I thought it was much easier to record demos through the console in games that supported it - but those days are long behind us.
NVIDIA launched GeForce Experience last year, but has made some pretty serious additions to it, making it a very well-rounded tool for GeForce GPU owners. The software is capable of doing a multitude of things while running in the background of any GeForce powered PC, including recording your gaming footage.
We're going to run you through the GeForce Experience now; we will show you the various parts of the software, its abilities, and how easy it is to record not just gaming footage, but anything being rendered to your screen.
What I'm Using
I'm using my custom PC build that I used for my NVIDIA G-SYNC article, and the other articles I write for TweakTown. The system specifications are as follows:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4930K processor with Corsair H110 cooler (stock clocks)
- Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
- RAM: 6GB Corsair Vengeance Pro of 2400MHz DDR3
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (reference) in SLI
- Storage: 240GB SanDisk Extreme II and 480GB SanDisk Extreme II
- Chassis: InWin X-Frame Limited Edition
- PSU: Corsair AX1200i digital PSU
- Software: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- Drivers: GeForce 344.6
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GTX980-4GD5 Graphics Cards GTX980-4GD5 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASUS GTX980-4GD5 Graphics Cards GTX980-4GD5 retails for $657.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introducing NVIDIA's GeForce Experience & First Look]
- Page 2 [Drivers, GameStream & ShadowPlay]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni