The ATI Players
- (GeCube) Radeon 9800XT
Ever since the 9700 Pro, ATI seemed to hold the GPU performance crown. Following the 9700 Pro, the 9800 Pro arrived and then the 9800XT which we have here today. The 9800XT is the last generation #1 graphics card.
The Radeon 9800XT was the introduction of the full figured fan and heatsink combos from ATI. Previously the Canadian based company used a small heatsink fan on the core then it was up to third party companies if they decided to include heatsinks on the memory.
- (HIS) Radeon X800PRO
Unfortunately we don't have a reference X800PRO so we have opted for the HIS version which we used a few weeks back in this article. Below you can see a picture of the front of the card and the back. With 12 pipelines the card is expected to give quite a big performance jump when compared to the 9800XT which only has 8.
The X800PRO was one of the first X800 cards available with the XT version of the card just recently hitting the worldwide market. It does seem though that the demand is much greater then the supply on both cards. If you are fortunate to have one, we are sure that you know just how fast these cards are.
- (HIS) Radeon X800XT PE
We won't go into too much detail at all on the X800XT PE, when comparing the two versions from HIS they look absolutely the same except when you turn to the back you notice the different sticker.
For more information on the X800PRO and X800XT PE from HIS please check out our review of both cards here.
The XT PE version of the X800 is very similar to the PRO except we have 16 pipelines instead of 12 and a higher memory and core speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 2 [nVidia Players - The GREEN Team]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 3 [ATI Players - The RED Team]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Systems and Synthetic Gaming]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 11 [High Quality - Synthetics]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 12 [High Quality - Real World Gaming]
- Mega GPU Performance Comparison - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes