Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo
Unreal Tournament 2004 is the latest installment to the Unreal Tournament series. While still using DirectX 8.1 the game has faced quite a big make over and is a lot more intensive then its predecessor. Currently we are only using the demo but as soon as the full version hit the shelves it will be making a regular appearance in future reviews.
Editor's Note - We'll be changing to the full version of UT2004 very soon which includes DX9 support and yes, we do realize the full version has been on shop shelves for some time now!
We are quite CPU limited here and as you can see there really isn't much difference in performance at both resolutions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 2 [The Cards - Features]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 3 [The Cards - Packaging]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 11 [High Quality - Synthetics]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 12 [High Quality - Gaming]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 13 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017