Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo
Unreal Tournament 2004 is the latest installment to the Unreal Tournament series. While still using DirectX 8.1 the game has faced quite a big make over and is a lot more intensive then its predecessor. Currently we are only using the demo but as soon as the full version hit the shelves it will be making a regular appearance in future reviews.
Editor's Note - We'll be changing to the full version of UT2004 very soon which includes DX9 support and yes, we do realize the full version has been on shop shelves for some time now!
We are quite CPU limited here and as you can see there really isn't much difference in performance at both resolutions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 1 [Introduction]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 2 [The Cards - Features]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 3 [The Cards - Packaging]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 11 [High Quality - Synthetics]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 12 [High Quality - Gaming]
- HIS X800XT and X800PRO - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky officially delayed until August, for VR support?
- GIGABYTE announces its GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING video card
- MSI's GeForce GTX 1080 feature new Twin Frozr VI cooling technology
- Palit unveils their new GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock video card
- ZOTAC launches its new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles