Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9800 XT
Hard Disk: Western Digital 120GB 7,200 RPM PATA (Supplied by Plus Corporation)
Motherboard: ABIT IC7 MAX3 (Supplied by ABIT)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP1
Drivers: ATI Catalyst 4.6
SiSoft Sandra 2004 SP1
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) 2004 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
At 500MHz we see just about all the modules score evenly. When we tested the modules at the maximum speed, we see OCZ take a slight lead due to a higher bus and faster CPU. While this may not seem fair, remember if you want the maximum speed out of your memory, the CPU will go up too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DDR-500 Compared - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DDR-500 Compared - Page 2 [The Modules - OCZ EL PC4000]
- DDR-500 Compared - Page 3 [The Modules - Kingmax Hardcore DDR-500]
- DDR-500 Compared - Page 4 [The Modules - Mushkin Hi Performance PC4000 Enhanced]
- DDR-500 Compared - Page 5 [The Modules - TwinMOS Twister DDR-500]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.