3DMark03 is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 9 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce FX and ATI Radeon 9800), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Please Note: Due to recent events with the 3DMark03 series, we are adding results purely for those who are still in favor of 3DMark03. These results should not be taken too seriously and are only added for interest sakes.
The 5900XT gives quite a nice jump compared to the other cards. You can see that the 5700 Turbo is a quite a bit faster when compared to the Sparkle 5700LE which follows the reference design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 2 [The Cards - Albatron 5700P Turbo]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 3 [The Cards - Prolink PixelView 5900XT]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001SE]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 12 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4