The Albatron Offering
Powered by nVidia GeForce FX5700 GPU
AGP 8X with AGP Texturing and Fast Writes
CineFX 2.0 Engine supports DirectX9.0 & OpenGL1.5
NVIDIA Intellisample High-resolution Compression Technology
NVIDIA UltraShadow Technology
D-Sub, TV-out and DVI Ports
Supports nView Technology
Core Clock: 425MHz
Memory Interface: 128MB
Memory Bandwidth: 128-bit
- The Package
Before we have a look at the inside of the box, let's have a quick look at the exterior. Albatron has produced a nice box which is extremely hard to take a photo off thanks to its glossy coat. We have a picture of nVidia's Dusk demo character on the front and down towards the bottom right corner we have a little bit of information regarding what the card is, features and how much memory.
The back of the box shows us some of the features that the card supports as you can see below. Above this information we have a features list and another picture of Dusk.
Opening the box, you are greeted with the graphics card, pushing this aside we have what pretty much could be considered your usual package. We have the manual, driver CD, one full version game (Duke Nukem: Manhattan), one game pack which comes with a few demos, WinDVD and some cables to use the TV-Out function.
- The Card
First impression of the card isn't too bad. Albatron has chosen to include an attractive looking cooler and some memory sinks both colored gold. You also have your trademark Blue PCB that Albatron has been using for quite a while now; it really does make the card stand out well.
Turning the card over, it is good to see that Albatron has also chosen to include the same memory sinks on the back. There is nothing more annoying than when a company chooses to cool the memory on the front but not the memory on the back.
Moving to the front of the card we see all the normal ports which we are used to including our normal DB15 monitor plug, DVI port and the extremely useful S-Video out port. There is nothing out of the ordinary here as you can see below.
Let's now have a look at what is being offered from PixelView.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 2 [The Cards - Albatron 5700P Turbo]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 3 [The Cards - Prolink PixelView 5900XT]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark 2001SE]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aquamark 3]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- GeForce FX Comparison - Page 12 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives