PlexTurbo is found in Plextool, Plextor's software package that works with every Plextor SSD. The main screen gives the status of the drive and shows the amount of space used and free. It also shows the drive health, as well as a temperature reading. The last bit on the initial screen shows if TRIM is enabled in Windows.
The second page just tells users what each module means on the previous page.
If your Plextor SSD was a secondary drive, you could use the software to secure erase the Plextor SSD.
Even with your Plextor SSD as the boot drive, you can update the firmware on the drive in just a few easy clicks. No more DOS disks and command lines to remember.
Plextor also included a quick read and write test.
Plextool gives users easy access to smart information.
When you click on the PlexTurbo icon, a message appears that you have to click through.
We already had PlexTurbo enabled, but if the feature is not activated, the screen looks the same just with an enable button replacing the disable button. Sadly, fireworks don't shoot from your PC when you hit the button. It's a pretty uneventful experience, but you do have to restart your system after enabling the PlexTurbo software. Plextool will force the restart so you won't forget.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications and Availability]
- Page 2 [Plextor M6 PRO Retail Package]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - M6 PRO All Drive Performance]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4