Module Size: 2 X 512 MB
Package: 184-pin LONG DIMM
Naming: DDR PC4400
Speed: 550MHz DDR
Chip Density: 32MB X 8
CAS Latency: 2.5-8-4-4
- The Modules
For the longest time, OCZ has produced a classy looking module and the latest PC4400 modules are no exception. With their gold heatsinks, they really stand out and the pictures we've taken don't really do it any justice.
One thing you may notice about these modules, compared to the others, is that the memory from OCZ is actually CAS 2.5 instead of CAS 3 like the other modules in the roundup.
The last time we had OCZ modules they did exceptionally well - unfortunately then because of our processor/motherboard combination, we couldn't get the speed we wanted out of them.
For this roundup we were able to get our hands on the ASUS P4P800 which is extremely well known for its ability to overclock memory to its maximum speeds. We weren't able to get the memory as high as the GeIL memory. The maximum overclock that was achieved from the OCZ modules was 281MHz (or 562MHz DDR).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017