IOMeter - 4K Random Performance with QD
In random read, we found the drives to scale quite well in RAID 0. On the other hand, RAID 5 performance was similar to our three-drive RAID 0, and RAID 10 topped the charts at 301 IOPS.
Random write again scaled quite well within RAID 0, while RAID 5 performance was lower than a single drive, and RAID 10 was equal to a dual-drive RAID 0 array.
Read latency for the single drive came in at 405ms at QD32, while adding another drive for a RAID 0 array halved the response time down to 215ms. RAID 5 and 10 came in at 152ms and 105ms, respectively.
Write latency for the RAID 5 array came in at 219ms at QD32. On the other hand, we found the four-drive RAID 0 to be the quickest at 23ms, and the RAID 10 array landed at 42ms at QD32.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now