ATI's Radeon X800 Pro has well and truly hit the market. Now it is time to buy one and some may be wondering which one to get - Does spending the extra $50 on a particular brand substitute better performance. Can I trust the brands that I have never heard of before? These are the questions floating around in a lot of buyers minds and if you're lucky enough to have the money to buy an X800 Pro, you want to make sure you're getting the best value for money. This is where we come into play.
Today we have three of the more popular manufacturers around - ASUS, Power Color and GeCube. Each make very good graphics cards and some offer a larger range then others, but for the time being we don't really care about their other cards - all we want to know about is their X800 Pro.
We will be looking at the two most important categories when comparing graphics card based on the same GPU - package and performance. Does spending more money bring better performance or are you simply paying for a few more games that maybe you'll never end up using.
Let's move onto a quick overview of the X800 Pro and then look at the three cards we have here today and then compare their performance against each other. Let's begin!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 1 [Introduction]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 2 [Overview]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 3 [The Cards - ASUS X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 4 [The Cards - Power Color X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 5 [The Cards - GeCube X800 Pro]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Synthetic Gaming]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality - Synthetics]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality - Real World Gaming]
- X800 Pro Comparison - Page 15 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20